Friday 6 March 2009

Unbelievable.....



Yesterday I was bit dull, I could not find myself the reason behind my dullness, say a monotony feeling in the evening…I saw the time in my laptop it was 15 minutes early to strike seven, within a second I heard a ring from the calling phone just like a calling bell, took the phone and as expected it was my hubby, I gave access to him through a button which lies at the transmitter part of the phone so that the door can be opened without a key. I was happy to see him after being alone from morning. Around 9’o clock we finished our dinner and along with my husband I was looking at the news from a website somehow my hubby sensed that I sound bit dull than he changed the site and made me watch a movie named “NARASIMHA”(action movie)……. Acted by vijaykanth and the director was dead before the movie was about to release. God has really saved him otherwise people would have killed him after watching this movie lols. I was shocked and astonished by seeing the introduction scene of the hero (a police) where he produced himself as a terrorist, who can take the nail from his fingers by his teeth, Doesn’t faint though the doctors injects him with a drug. Finally the worst of all was he was able to burst the transformer by his mind power when the current headphones were kept on his head….This is perfectly called "unbelievable"….the movie was released as an action movie but unfortunately it turned to be a comedy movie and made me laugh really hard.....

1 comment:

  1. ha..haa...haaa...
    nanga lam trailer pathutae antha padam pakkama vittutom...
    edula comedy enna na..thilip apdi enna verri' vunna antha movive pakka vakka[LOL] :D

    any way antha movie la ramya krishnan song was sexy 1 :D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete