Monday 1 June 2009

Heavenly Place!!!


Last week I have been to an Island and stayed there for three days and to describe about the place, I can use all positive adjectives, say incredible, amazing and goes on... I could not take my eyes off by seeing the marvelous beauty of nature. If I have to capture that beauty it’s impossible, because the whole island was so heavenly. The island has totally five lakes and you could find many water falls on the way to the island and the same is situated in Scotland. I hope you guys would have got some idea about the place which I am describing….Yes!!! It’s called the Isle of Skye….OMG what a place…..still in my eyes…What ever might be, I am a person where I don’t get excited or convinced that easily, but! This place made me feel that, I was in the heaven for three days…and that’s why I call this as a Heavenly Place…..
Photography:-..Its me...

2 comments:

  1. hi madhu... almost everything about you is cool to hear ... its dev ( shrine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this da... just a perfect spot...

    ReplyDelete